Thursday, March 24, 2011

February (words)


1.I didn't like the fact that I was obliged to resign from my job for personal reasons.
2.Beethoven was a person with admirable expertise in music.
3.Somebody spoke on tv last night and he highlighted the problem of pollution.
4.When somebody speaks of you badly, you must overlook his rudeness.
5.In my job I want to be very polite with my fellow workers.
6.The police has many enquiries about the crime.
7.Because I like tidiness, I always file my bills.
8.Every time I give exams I keep my fingers crossed.
9.First day at work and my senior told me what my duties will be.
10.In my family it is traditional to name children after their grandfather or their grandmother.
11.When I decide to do something well, I can work miracles.
12.Two days ago I was in Athens on a business trip and I got in touch with my children all the time.
13.I saw the crash and I wonder if somebody survived this accident.
14.I can't stand people who insult me.
15.I don't know why, but all the time I mislay my glasses.
16.When I am in a difficult situation, I adjust to the new conditions.
17.As I grow up, I feel that I don't put up with many things.
18.I have a new friend in my life and I like that he's a decent sort of man.
19.My husband had an accident with his bike and now he can't walk, he limps.
20.Although it is raining, I keep on walking to my house.
21.Old people are usually more conservative than young people.
22.What I like about my teacher is that she has very progressive ideas.
23.The fiancé of my brother is a very beautiful girl with a strong personality.
24.When somebody is very ambitious, this can be negative for his life.
25.We must keep some bad things off our lives.
26.Last night I dreamed that I was on a ship and I fell in the sea and I drowned.
27.When we are children, we liked chasing each other.
28.Each time I'm in a awful hurry, I usually become careless and I hurt myself.
29.A friend of mine, ruined her life because of her wrong decisions.
30.When a person is mean in terms of money, possibly this person is mean in terms of feelings too.
31.Every day I say to my doughter to lay her bed before she leaves for school, but she never does it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have become an excellent calendar writer! I am so happy time has come for the March calendar hehehehe!

    ReplyDelete