Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What would you like about living in a smart house? Do you thing there are any disadvantages? What do you thing houses will be in 50 years' time?


I would like living in a smart house for awhile, because I thing that it has a lot to offer.Such a house with its techonology, makes the occupant's life easier.Everybody wants to have comfort and convenience in his|her life.
On the other hand, in my opinion,it can have a negative impact on the grounds that by living in a smart house where everything is automatic, your life would be very monotonous as you have nothing to do and this situation makes you be inactive with many negative effects on your health.
Also, there's no doubt in my mind that houses will be more advanced in 50 years' time which means that people probably will have a robot in their position to do everything for them, so I'm certain that this may have destructive consequences on people's life.

2 comments:

  1. Woooowww, it's raining new posts! Hooray! I love the way you have combined pictures with your text! Way to go Alice- the great blogger is back for good! :-) Let me advertise you a bit now, hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Christina!You taught me all about these and I'm grateful for that!

    ReplyDelete